We hope that we can resolve any concerns or queries you may have informally. However, if you are unhappy with the treatment or service you have received from KSSAAT, or you are unhappy with the answers you have received informally, you may wish to make a formal complaint. We may even suggest that this is the best course of action in order to resolve your particular concern.
If you make a formal complaint, we will endeavour to send you an acknowledgement within 3 working days of receipt and a full written response outlining the findings of our investigations within 25 working days. Should these timescales not be possible, we will keep you informed about the reasons why and when you can expect to receive the response.
If you have any concerns or queries about our service that you would like to raise either informally or formally with us, then please contact us by post at:
Raising a Concern
Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance Trust
Unit 14, Wheelbarrow Park Estate,
Pattenden Lane, Marden, Kent TN12 9QJ
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by phone on 01622 833 833
Independent Complaints Advocacy Service
If you require any assistance with making a complaint, advice and support is available from the Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS). The ICAS is free, independent and confidential and aims to help you feel confident about raising your concerns.
- Â„Â„give you an opportunity to speak confidentially to someone who is independent Â„Â„
- explore the options available to you at every stage of the complaints procedure
- Â„Â„help you with writing effective letters to the right people
- Â„Â„prepare you for, and go to meetings with you Â„Â„
- contact and speak to third parties if you wish them to
- Â„Â„help you think about whether you are happy with the responses you receive from us
The ICAS will not try to persuade you to do, or not do anything and will always respect your decision.
The ICAS in the South East of England is provided by South of England Advocacy Projects (SEAP) who can be contacted as follows:
ICAS Tunbridge Wells
Ground Floor, 7 Vale Avenue, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1DJ
Telephone: 01892 540 490