Sunday 15th April 2018
The Brighton Marathon & 10K 2018 will take place on Sunday 15th April. We will have plenty of charity places and would love for you to join our team!
Watch our video from last year and see what makes running for us so much fun!
Do something amazing, take on this challenge set by the coast and support our life-saving work.
You will be showered with support, not only in the lead up to the event but on the day itself where our cheer squads will be stationed to keep you motivated!
If you have already secured your own place, we would still love to hear from you and welcome you to our team!
Event start: Preston Park, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6SD
We like to ensure our runners are showered with support and admiration. By joining our team you will benefit from:
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kickstart your fundraising.
- A goody bag; our gift to you!
- A charity running vest, complete with personalisation to help you stand out from the crowds (these look great in team photos!)
- Invitation to our exclusive pre-race meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to emergencies).
- Pre-race support at the Beach Expo; collect your race day pack and come and say hi to us!
- Enthusiastic cheering squads along the route; friends and family are welcome to join us to help spur you on!
- Post-race reception; come and find us in the Charity Village for a heroes welcome! Post-race refreshments and sports massage will be on offer.
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way.
For more information on joining our team, please contact our events team on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01622 833 833