To discuss these and many more options please contact our Corporate Team by calling 01622 833833. They would love to hear how you would like to support us. Alternatively please read further about Corporate Support by clicking here
- Develop a partnership with us for a mutually beneficial marketing experience, either through a product or event.
- Adopt us as your Charity of the Year and involve the entire workforce in helping to save lives;
- Sponsor one of our special events to raise awareness and funds for the charity. These events can also serve to promote your company and thank key partners, shareholders and business associates while helping the charity.
- Take part in a fundraising challenge - we run one or two challenges every year but if you would like to take part in an open challenge or organise your own challenge we would be delighted to work with you to maximise mutual benefits. Click here to view our current Challenge Events.
- Support our Air Ambulance Week in September and encourage your staff to take part in our Funky Footwear Friday arrange payroll giving which encourages your staff to give to the charity through their pay packet. This also allows the charity to take advantage of tax benefits which increases the donation by 25% - funds could also be matched by the company for an added benefit.
- Sponsor one or more of the essential tools that are needed to keep the Air Ambulance operating effectively
- Place a collection box in a retail outlet - money raised through collection boxes amounts to over £100,000 per year so we appreciate every single box placed. For more information on homing a collection box, please call Megan Hand on 01622 833835 or email email@example.com.